wegner.tech For those of you who like to edit videos, but using software must be familiar. Now try new things by editing videos online using tools that are rarely known by people. You don't need to download hundreds of MB or even GB software to be able to edit videos, just use your browser and visit a site that has video editing tools so you can edit videos. But the video editing tools that PG shared are only for cutting, spilcing, and merge.
You must be impatient not to know cool tools for editing videos? Here PG will share just 4 tools for being able to edit videos online:
1. YouTube Video Editor
You must already know about YouTube but did you know that YouTube has tools for editing videos? If you already know, you're lucky. YouTube Video Editor has many features to edit videos, with the following features:
- Can combine several videos up to a very long duration
- You can add a soundtrack to your video based on artist or genre
- Many effecs and traditions that you can use
Visit YouTube Video Editor:
Pixorial is a cloud-based online service, this service is also linked to a Google account. So the video that you uploaded is saved in Google Drive. To be able to use Pixorial you need to register first or log in using Google or Facebook.
The features provided by Pixorial:
- You get a storage space of 1 GB for uploading, creating and combining videos. You can also combine Google Drive which has a capacity of 5 GB.
- You can edit videos by combining several videos, adding music, adding text, titile and credit.
- Desktop Uploader helps you to upload videos to the cloud server.
- There are 500 music that you can use to edit videos from Pixorial.
- Pixorial also provides applications for Android and iPhone so you can upload videos easily.
WeVideo is another online tool that you can use to edit videos online. The appearance and features of WeVideo look more professional than the two tools above. Same with Pixorial, to be able to use WeVideo you need to register first. But you can log in using Google or Facebook. Here are the full features of WeVideo:
- WeVideo provides 1 GB of storage.
- WeVideo can read almost all video formats that you upload.
- You can publish your video to Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and Twitter.
- Almost the same as Pixorial, you can also connect WeVideo with Google Drive.
- The appearance of video editing is very professional, there are effects, animation, audio, transition, and also timeline features to manage the video.
4. FileLab Video Editor
FileLab Video Editor has professional features but its appearance is easier to understand and use than WeVideo. More effects and transitions and great for editing videos. To be able to use FileLab Video Editor, you install Plugins from this online tool. Want to know about the full features of FileLab Video Editor?
- The following features of FileLab Video Editor:
- FileLab Video Editor can decorate, cut, solve, merge, rotate and mix videos.
- You can also use various effects on your video.
- There is a Timeline that will help you to give effect, transition, and also music when editing videos.
- You can also export your video results to HD format that you can play on Android, iPhone and iPad.
Visit FileLab Video Editor:
Hopefully the online video editing tools above can make it easier for you to edit videos without using software, good luck ..